Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tomorrow Is A Hat Day

I have been a fan of Eugenia Kim for years. Her hat designs are whimsical yet totally practical and have made wearing hats fun again. A few years ago I picked up her book "Saturday Night Hat". It has really fun and easy hat designs that can all be made pretty quickly. The styles range from vintage inspired wedding veils to adorable mini berets. My favorite is the felt haircut hat. I can't think of a better way to hide a bad trip to the salon.









I am super excited that Eugenia Kim is teaming up with Target for a Spring 2010 collaboration inspired by Old Cuba. On April 18, this straw fedora with the adorable green parrot will be mine. You gotta love Target for bringing us high fashion at affordable prices!






No comments:

Post a Comment